Best Casino Bonus
Since the past decade, online casinos have become prominent on the internet and now make up for the bulk of the casino and gambling activity around the world. Of the many reasons why casino sites are so popular, the most obvious one is the fact that you get bonuses while playing at an online casino. In fact, nearly all online casino sites now offer their players bonuses on signing up, making the initial deposit, and/ or playing actively for a certain number of days among others.
If you live in a country where online gambling is allowed and regulated, then you have access to most, if not all, of the best casino sites that are active today. Player from Europe, Australia, and some states in the US can leverage on the bonuses that casino sites offer. Today, we will focus on the importance of casino bonuses, how they work, and their true money value to help you determine how to choose a casino site that offers the best bonuses and promotions!
Why Choose Bonuses?
Casino bonuses are not just important for the player, but for the casino sites as well. For the player, it is an incentive of getting more money, in this case casino money, to play different casino games. For the casino site, it encourages the players to sign up with the casino house, which in result brings more revenue to the casino site through house advantage and advertisements.
As a player, a casino bonus means that you will be able to play more games since you have more cash, increasing the likelihood of turning it into a profit. Bonus cash or chips allow you to play on free and/or paid casino games where you compete against other online players. In simple words, bonuses are the incentives for you to join and play at an online casino, which is something you should really look forward to as an aspiring player.
One of the best ways to take advantage of the casino bonuses is to top promotions and offers that best cater to your needs. Provided that you are of the legal age and living in a region where online casinos are allowed and regulated, you can leverage on the bonuses that improve the online gambling experience. Ideally, you should read the terms and conditions of different casino sites to learn more about the current bonuses that they are offering.
As it is, most casino sites rotate the bonuses at different times of the year without prior notice. Hence, it is best to stay informed regarding the latest bonuses and promotions to truly take advantage of the incentives that online casino sites have to offer. If you are wondering what type of bonuses are at offer, you will be delighted to know that most, if not all, online casino sites today offer a range of bonuses, all of which add up to make your experience truly engaging and fun!
Variation of Bonuses
Once you meet the standard requirements for an online casino, you can benefit from cash bonuses, free spins, and the opportunity to win big and win more. As such, bonuses give you the opportunity to increase your play time and try other casino games that might be of your interest. Given the fact that Playtech, Microgaming, and Netent are associated developers of most of the major casino sites today, you can rest assure that your online casino experience will only improve with the bonuses.
Generally speaking, there are five main types, or variations, of bonuses that online casino sites offer, including (but not limited to):
- Welcome Bonus – This refers to the bonus you claim once you sign up with an online casino site. All you need to do is look for a casino site that offers a welcome bonus, register as a new player, and verify your details to get the welcome bonus. This is also known as the sign up bonus and while it does not significant real money value, the bonus is certainly handy when it comes to playing free or low stakes casino games. Ladbrokes currently offer the best Welcome bonus.
- Deposit Bonus – As the name suggests, deposit bonus is claimed once you make the initial deposit at the online casino site where you have registered. Generally speaking, there is a specific percentage associated with the deposit bonus which depends on the minimum deposit amount that you have to match. As the deposit value goes up, so does the bonus. For example, if a casino site is offering ‘100% on deposit’ of €100, then matching the amount will leave you with a nice €200 in your casino account.
- Free Spins – Free spins are actually the most common types of bonuses and feature in nearly every casino site that you can find. Free spins can be a part of the welcome bonus, the deposit bonus, or even a standalone bonus subject to terms. For instance, you may get 100 free spins or more by matching the deposit amount, or by being active on the online casino for a specific number of days. Players can leverage on the free spins in specific games that are mentioned by the online casino site in the terms and conditions of promotions section. Some casinos may even offer you free spins upon signing up, even when you haven’t made a deposit yet!
- No deposit bonus – No deposit bonus is more like a small paycheck you get for signing up with a casino site, making the initial deposit, or doing activities as listed by the casino house. For instance, an online casino may offer €10 free on simply signing up, and may offer €50 on matching the deposit amount. Free money is not just reserved for new players as existing players can also take advantage of this promotional feature. This allows a player the option to play for real money using the free money provided by the casino house. In case you win, then hurray, but if you don’t, then you won’t lose your sweat over losing free money. Note that some casinos may have wagering requirements in order to claim free money bonus.
- The free play bonus – This is more like a thank you bonus from the casino site which can be awarded at the time of signing up or after becoming a regular player. The concept behind this bonus is similar to free money. However, in this bonus you will be given a handsome amount of play money that is subject to wagering requirements which you have to use in a specific time period. Once the time period has passed and you managed to win enough, you can exchange that winning amount for a smaller amount of real money. The free play bonus is a great way to try different casino games and actually win some money while doing so!
How Bonuses Work
If you were wondering whether casino bonuses have the same value in terms of real money as they do online, then you’re not alone. The fact is that bones money is generally lower in value than real money, meaning that if you win big with bonus money, the sum will likely be reduced when you make a withdrawal.
To explain this further, let’s take an example of deposit bonus where you can get 100% bonus of up to €200 by matching the specified sum, which in this case is €100. Now to claim this bonus, you will have to link a payment method with your player account, and make a valid deposit of €100, after which you will be allowed to use the bonus money for a specified duration of time.
Your winnings during this time will be converted into real money when you deposit, which will be comparatively less, but the same follows for losses. However, bear in mind that the terms of deposit bonus and the requirements are subject to change by the casino house. Hence, it is recommended you go through the terms and conditions of promotions to find out more.
Wagering requirements also apply in bonuses, which refers to the multiplier that shows the number of times you need to play casino games to claim a specific bonus amount. Doing so will make you eligible to withdraw your earnings once you manage you win a few more games. In other words, only when you have matched the wagering requirements, you will be able to cash out your earnings, otherwise it’s all going to be a big waste.
All casinos have specific requirements when it comes to bonuses, which is why it is important to understand what they mean in terms of playing games and in real money value. It is their way of rewarding existing players with loyalty and attracting new players with incentives. Hence, there is no reason why you should not leverage on the bonuses that are at offer, even when they bring little real money value. Doing so enables you to try out different casino games and choose ones you can make an earning out of!